Saturday, April 2, 2011

On the eve of GOD's greatest battle...


India starts the final as favourites. I wonder how they became favourites with such a bowling line up! Surely the batting power is playing the trick. I wish there is one more trick to amaze and please us today. I also wish the Indian bowling line up would silence the critics (well, every single cricket follower) with their extra ordinary efforts, at least for a while. The real question I should ask myself is: how ptimistic and confident should we be?! With Nehra pulling out (Thank GOD.. Oh! I should be saying Thank Sachin ) and Sri Lanka’s ability to tackle the spin, are we left with Sreesanth..?! Or can we strengthen out Batting line up adding Pathan..! Well if Pathan would give an extra 10 runs compared to Sreesanth, he would cover them up with his batting, wouldn’t he..?! Hmm... My guesses haven’t had much success rate so far... Let’s hope Dhoni’s luck stays for another day, and we can rejoice by becoming the champions yet again. But for that the team should keep in mind that “A bird in hand is worth two in the bush”. Don’t lose the course trying to take unnecessary risks.
                                                                                                                    
I pray to my dearest GOD Sachin to help my favourite Cricketer Sachin to score his 100th 100...

Till date, I have bled blue for both India and Sri Lanka... but today............


No comments:

Post a Comment