For years and years I have shouted “Jeetega bhai jeetega, India jeetega”... But today I have shouted “Vandemataram” and it felt amazing... I shouted out my patriotism along with a thousand others and boy, what a feeling that is..!! a couple of thousands have marched to support Shri. Anna Hazare, to fight the corruption in India... It felt like the Earth is quaking and the sky is falling when we sang the national anthem together... There were patriots of all age groups... A little girl carried a sign saying “Dear Neta, what is the meaning of Justice?” Hmmm... I didn’t know the meaning either.. In India, it’s getting extinct like the tigers... It’s time to wake up.. It’s time to understand the country in all aspects and take it forward... And when I say country, I mean people... One huge hurdle is Corruption... There are many others.. But let’s take one pill at a time and cleanse ourselves from these diseases...
There were some foreigners who participated in the rally J We should show them that India is a great nation with rich culture and heritage, but not the land of corruption. It’s heart breaking to shout the slogan “Gali Gali pe shor hain, saare neta chor hain” in front of a foreigner.
Finally, I am happy to learn that there is a positive sign from the govt. Of India towards the (jan)lokpal bill, and I am happy I am a part of it. This will definitely encourage me to participate actively.
And I hope the movement shouldn’t die or get side tracked due to IPL..
BTW.. There is a Vijayotsav rally (bike rally) on Sunday starting at 9 am from Kothrud. More details will be on facebook tonight.
Remember guys, if we stand united for a good cause, “Hum honge kamiyaab, Hum honge kamiyaab, Hum honge kamiyaab ek din.. Oho mann mein hai vishwas, pura hai vishwas, Hum honge kamiyaab ek din.”
Honestly am almost tired of saying this again and again, but want to project it again... WHAT IS THE CHANGE WE NEED?
ReplyDeleteWe need to be very clear on that, when I try to bring this point people always say disrespect our heritage & tradition. As I always say let’s do a root cause analysis of it. What we need to change, Corruption or Racism or Crime or Literacy. The root of all these is one thing which is 'SOCH' i.e. our thinking. We need to change the way we think. I can see hell lot of people working here, why they are not corrupt. Coz the government don't allow them, no coz they don’t want. No matter how strict the policies are it depends on SOCH of the people. Simple examples, a dad is taking his kids to School and he violated the traffic rule, immediately the parent will give Rs 100 to the traffic police and now that the foundations build on those little kids. Now the traffic police will get a toy for his kid, from the extra income another foundation in that kids mind. Mom says to Girl has to come home back by home by 9 but boy has some more liberty, or may be girl has to get married by 25 but boy can stay till 30. Sometimes parents show affection to kids friends who are from the same language or religion. Things like that, people don’t think it’s going to affect the future in any way. But such foundations are getting reflected as Gender Discrimination, Racism and Corruption. It us who have built this society, now we might want to uproot one weed. But that is not a permanent solution, coz the foundation we are providing (may be subconsciously) will give scope for many more such weeds. It’s the SOCH that need to be changed. Coz the SOCH is imprinted and carried forwards to next generation very easily. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE FIGHT EVERYONE IS DOING AGAINST CORRUPTION. Respect for that. I want to add fight against SOCH in that. Coz that the only permanent way out.
Sometimes I am really surprised with things we do, and it is so usual for us that we never felt strange about it. We say money is not important, morals and love is important. But again we worship money like god; in fact we call money as god. We say there shouldn’t be any Racism but during the admissions itself we have to fill religion in the form.
If suppose I have a daughter, and I am telling her to worship me always, stand before me closing hands, build temples for me and build golden statues of me. You guys will definitely say I am self obsessed, self centric and crazy. Ideally parents want their kids to be happy and good and just respect for parents is enough.
Now if God created us, all he is expecting us is to stay happy and be good. I am not diverting the topic here; we are just going deeper into it. It has been long time we were misled but it’s high time to know the truth. We need to let loose our thoughts which were imprisoned in our small world.
All we need is everyone try it one day, to change the SOCH!!
TRUE... Thought Process is the root of all Processes. If it doesn't change, nothing can ever.
ReplyDelete